Apr 22, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
Shin-Soo Choo left in the seventh inning of last night’s game against the A’s due to a sore left ankle. He’s considered day-to-day.
Choo, who hit a homer earlier in the game, turned the ankle while when he landed awkwardly on first base while trying to beat out an infield hit. There’s a chance he could DH tonight. If he can it would be a plus, as he is 9-for-23 against lefties to start the year.
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 2
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 1
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 10
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 10
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 19
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)