Apr 22, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
Shin-Soo Choo left in the seventh inning of last night’s game against the A’s due to a sore left ankle. He’s considered day-to-day.
Choo, who hit a homer earlier in the game, turned the ankle while when he landed awkwardly on first base while trying to beat out an infield hit. There’s a chance he could DH tonight. If he can it would be a plus, as he is 9-for-23 against lefties to start the year.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 10
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 46
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 25
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)