Apr 25, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
All I’m saying is that if Carlos Gomez made a show of going sans underwear, wasting his money and eating and drinking junk food during ballgames, some people around here would have some very sharp words for him.
Babe Ruth wore no underwear and loved to hunt frogs; from Colliers in 1924. pic.twitter.com/D42rZGMzRn
— John Thorn (@thorn_john) April 25, 2014
In other news, if you are not following the great John Thorn on Twitter, do so now. Just the best for this kind of stuff.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 62
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29