Apr 27, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports that Dodgers starter Clayton Kershaw will make one more rehab start before rejoining the Dodgers. He’ll likely start on Wednesday with Double-A Chattanooga. Plunkett adds that Kershaw is “not happy” about it.
In his first rehab start on Friday, Kershaw held the Lancaster JetHawks to one run over five innings, striking out six and walking one in the process.
Kershaw, the defending NL Cy Young winner, had been dealing with back inflammation after returning back to the U.S. following the start of the regular season against the Diamondbacks in Australia.
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a deal with Hanley Ramirez 0
- MLB Players React to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 9
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 76
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)