Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Oh boy, this is a tough one. Orioles left fielder David Lough made a great leaping grab to rob Royals center fielder Jarrod Dyson of a it, likely saving a run in the process. Meanwhile, in the nation’s capital, Padres right fielder robbed Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth of a hit, which would have likely ended up as a triple otherwise.
It’s a tough call, deciding which catch was better. Luckily, we can just sit back and enjoy them both.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)