Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Oh boy, this is a tough one. Orioles left fielder David Lough made a great leaping grab to rob Royals center fielder Jarrod Dyson of a it, likely saving a run in the process. Meanwhile, in the nation’s capital, Padres right fielder robbed Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth of a hit, which would have likely ended up as a triple otherwise.
It’s a tough call, deciding which catch was better. Luckily, we can just sit back and enjoy them both.
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 11
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 43
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 71
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 216
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (216)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)