Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Oh boy, this is a tough one. Orioles left fielder David Lough made a great leaping grab to rob Royals center fielder Jarrod Dyson of a it, likely saving a run in the process. Meanwhile, in the nation’s capital, Padres right fielder robbed Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth of a hit, which would have likely ended up as a triple otherwise.
It’s a tough call, deciding which catch was better. Luckily, we can just sit back and enjoy them both.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 56
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 14
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)