Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Oh boy, this is a tough one. Orioles left fielder David Lough made a great leaping grab to rob Royals center fielder Jarrod Dyson of a it, likely saving a run in the process. Meanwhile, in the nation’s capital, Padres right fielder robbed Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth of a hit, which would have likely ended up as a triple otherwise.
It’s a tough call, deciding which catch was better. Luckily, we can just sit back and enjoy them both.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 75
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 77
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 102
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)
- Jonathan Papelbon blows save, gets ejected for making rude gesture at booing crowd (77)