Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Oh boy, this is a tough one. Orioles left fielder David Lough made a great leaping grab to rob Royals center fielder Jarrod Dyson of a it, likely saving a run in the process. Meanwhile, in the nation’s capital, Padres right fielder robbed Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth of a hit, which would have likely ended up as a triple otherwise.
It’s a tough call, deciding which catch was better. Luckily, we can just sit back and enjoy them both.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)