Josh Reddick got a Dustin Pedroia bobblehead today

May 1, 2014, 3:18 PM EDT

The Oakland A’s are off today, but they’re off in Boston where they begin a weekend series against the Sox tomorrow. Josh Reddick, for his part, is not content to go sightseeing on his day off. Rather, he’s taking in the Rays-Sox game today. Maybe because he wants to watch his former teammates. Maybe, because it’s swag day at Fenway Park:

Nice seats for Reddick, there. I wonder if he knows a guy.

1. darthicarus - May 1, 2014 at 3:19 PM

That appears to be a life-size bobblehead.

2. cur'68 - May 1, 2014 at 3:55 PM

When Dustin Pedroia gets a Josh Reddick bobblehead the circle will be complete.

3. jwbiii - May 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM

My preferred place to kill time in Boston is the New England Aquarium (just a block and a half from Legal Fish) but I have never had the opportunity while the Sox were playing a day game.

• raynman49 - May 1, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I guess you’ve never heard of the Cask n’ Flagon.

• jwbiii - May 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM

For pre-game beers, I prefer Boston Beer Works. I used to visit Boston often on business and stay at the Marriott Long Wharf, so the Aquarium and Legal Fish and a place near there that sells relatively inexpensive #1 1/4s were quite convenient for me. Also Fanueil Market.

• jwbiii - May 1, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I used to go to Bobby Orr’s, across the street from North Station after games, waiting for the train to Gloucester, and the late, lamented Fatted Calf on Kenmore Square for a burger and a beer before.

4. mikhelb - May 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM

something similar happened last season with the redsox attending a game, or the a’s attending a game, but i can not remember it well.

• clydeserra - May 1, 2014 at 10:37 PM

in Toronto. Pedroia Saltiamacia and Gomes heckeld reddick from the behind home plate seats (Pedroia and gomes former teammates with reddick, I dunno about saltiamaccia)

5. APBA Guy - May 2, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Yep, wonder where former teammate Brandon Moss was in all of this. No doubt at the Museum of Fine Art.

6. shaggylocks - May 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM

The Red Sox keep trading away homegrown players I like and the As keep snapping them up.

Three legends off to Cooperstown