May 2, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
Adam Eaton already missed a handful of games recently with a strained left hamstring. The injury woes continue as Eaton exited Friday night’s game against the Indians with a strained right hamstring. He’s listed as day-to-day, according to Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times.
Eaton tried to beat out a double play in the top of the fourth inning and did not come back out for the bottom half, as Jordan Danks replaced him in center field. Eaton entered the night with a .749 OPS in 110 plate appearances, including .693 since rejoining the lineup after dealing with his left hamstring issue.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)