May 2, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Adam Eaton already missed a handful of games recently with a strained left hamstring. The injury woes continue as Eaton exited Friday night’s game against the Indians with a strained right hamstring. He’s listed as day-to-day, according to Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times.
Eaton tried to beat out a double play in the top of the fourth inning and did not come back out for the bottom half, as Jordan Danks replaced him in center field. Eaton entered the night with a .749 OPS in 110 plate appearances, including .693 since rejoining the lineup after dealing with his left hamstring issue.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 2
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 17
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)