May 2, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Adam Eaton already missed a handful of games recently with a strained left hamstring. The injury woes continue as Eaton exited Friday night’s game against the Indians with a strained right hamstring. He’s listed as day-to-day, according to Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times.
Eaton tried to beat out a double play in the top of the fourth inning and did not come back out for the bottom half, as Jordan Danks replaced him in center field. Eaton entered the night with a .749 OPS in 110 plate appearances, including .693 since rejoining the lineup after dealing with his left hamstring issue.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 11
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)