May 2, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Adam Eaton already missed a handful of games recently with a strained left hamstring. The injury woes continue as Eaton exited Friday night’s game against the Indians with a strained right hamstring. He’s listed as day-to-day, according to Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times.
Eaton tried to beat out a double play in the top of the fourth inning and did not come back out for the bottom half, as Jordan Danks replaced him in center field. Eaton entered the night with a .749 OPS in 110 plate appearances, including .693 since rejoining the lineup after dealing with his left hamstring issue.
- Video: Joey Gallo goes way deep in second MLB at-bat 0
- Video: Joey Gallo’s first career plate appearance in the major leagues results in two runs scoring 6
- Scott Kazmir cleared to return to A’s rotation Friday 0
- Bryce Harper continues to lead N.L All-Star voting; Buster Posey passes Yadier Molina 19
- Rob Manfred expects there to be spring training games in Cuba next year 13
- Stephen Strasburg has a left trapezius strain 18
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 106
- Rangers call up power-hitting top prospect Joey Gallo 12
- Stan Hack didn’t hack and other inappropriate baseball names (169)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (150)
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (133)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (106)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)