May 3, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado might not be a household name yet, but he’s well on his way. Check out this impressive off-balance throw he made to nail Chris Young by a few steps last night. Just unfair.
No wonder Arenado won the Gold Glove Award at third base as a rookie. By the way, he’s also getting it done on offense right now. The 23-year-old extended his hitting streak to 22 games last night. That’s the longest streak in MLB so far this season.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)