May 3, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado might not be a household name yet, but he’s well on his way. Check out this impressive off-balance throw he made to nail Chris Young by a few steps last night. Just unfair.
No wonder Arenado won the Gold Glove Award at third base as a rookie. By the way, he’s also getting it done on offense right now. The 23-year-old extended his hitting streak to 22 games last night. That’s the longest streak in MLB so far this season.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 75
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 23
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 28
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 76
- Indians place starter Carlos Carrasco on 15-day disabled list with right shoulder discomfort 1
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)