May 5, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig is not in the Dodgers’ lineup today, a day after he banged his head, side, and shoulder into the outfield wall yesterday while trying to get to Jeff Baker‘s game-winning RBI double. Puig passed a postgame concussion test and is considered day-to-day, so this is likely just due to soreness and as a general precautionary measure.
Puig is hitting .309/.397/500 on the year.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)