May 7, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
UPDATE: And now we have audio:
8:55 AM: The headline pretty much says it all. I haven’t heard the audio yet, but in the meantime:
— Kenny Peskin (@kennypeskin) May 7, 2014
The Nats have an early game today, so presumably he was on his way to the ballpark. We’ll post some audio when it starts to circulate. Assuming everyone is unharmed, anyway. Not really all that interested in posting audio of someone getting whiplash or worse.
But assuming no one was hurt, I think it is probably worth asking if Williams praised the guy who hit his car for his hustle in fleeing the cops.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (284)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)