May 9, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Dodgers third baseman Juan Uribe left last night’s game against the Giants with mild right hamstring soreness. He was replaced in the top of the ninth inning. It’s not clear when he tweaked it, but he grounded into a double play in the seventh and could’ve done it then.
Manager Don Mattingly said he wasn’t sure if Uribe’s injury was serious and that they’d reevaluate him today.
Uribe is off to a good start this year, hitting .306/.338/.463 with four homers.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 18
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 26
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 24
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)