May 9, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Dodgers third baseman Juan Uribe left last night’s game against the Giants with mild right hamstring soreness. He was replaced in the top of the ninth inning. It’s not clear when he tweaked it, but he grounded into a double play in the seventh and could’ve done it then.
Manager Don Mattingly said he wasn’t sure if Uribe’s injury was serious and that they’d reevaluate him today.
Uribe is off to a good start this year, hitting .306/.338/.463 with four homers.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 33
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 28
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 39
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 220
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)