May 9, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Dodgers third baseman Juan Uribe left last night’s game against the Giants with mild right hamstring soreness. He was replaced in the top of the ninth inning. It’s not clear when he tweaked it, but he grounded into a double play in the seventh and could’ve done it then.
Manager Don Mattingly said he wasn’t sure if Uribe’s injury was serious and that they’d reevaluate him today.
Uribe is off to a good start this year, hitting .306/.338/.463 with four homers.
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 4
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 85
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (87)