May 9, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Dodgers third baseman Juan Uribe left last night’s game against the Giants with mild right hamstring soreness. He was replaced in the top of the ninth inning. It’s not clear when he tweaked it, but he grounded into a double play in the seventh and could’ve done it then.
Manager Don Mattingly said he wasn’t sure if Uribe’s injury was serious and that they’d reevaluate him today.
Uribe is off to a good start this year, hitting .306/.338/.463 with four homers.
- Carlos Gomez diagnosed with sprained wrist 3
- Michael Wacha to start Thursday for the Cardinals 4
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 51
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 37
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 48
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (221)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (76)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)