May 9, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Duncan, 34, spent the spring with the Diamondbacks, posting a .630 OPS in 25 spring at-bats. In a handful of playing time at the big league level last season with the Rays, Duncan posted a .606 OPS.
Marson, 27, spent the spring with the Phillies, doubling in one of his three at-bats. The Phillies released him in mid-March. Marson had spent his time with the Indians since joining them in the Cliff Lee trade in 2009.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 61
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 56
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11