May 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
According to Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register, Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis is scheduled to begin a minor league rehab assignment tomorrow.
Ellis underwent arthroscopic surgery on April 8 to repair a meniscus tear in his left knee. He’s scheduled to take 15 at-bats in extended spring training today before playing with Triple-A Albuquerque tomorrow and Monday. The Dodgers will reevaluate him after that, so it’s possible he could be activated if there are no issues.
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 21
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 2
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 12
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 142
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)