May 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
According to Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register, Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis is scheduled to begin a minor league rehab assignment tomorrow.
Ellis underwent arthroscopic surgery on April 8 to repair a meniscus tear in his left knee. He’s scheduled to take 15 at-bats in extended spring training today before playing with Triple-A Albuquerque tomorrow and Monday. The Dodgers will reevaluate him after that, so it’s possible he could be activated if there are no issues.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)