May 12, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Ryan Braun is on the DL with a strained oblique. But good news:
If Ryan Braun reports tomorrow with no issues related to his oblique, he’s on track to be reinstated from the DL on Tuesday.
— Todd Rosiak (@Todd_Rosiak) May 11, 2014
Braun has been out since April 26 and has been on the disabled list since May 3. Before being shut down he hit .318 with six homers and a .952 OPS in 22 games.
Also since then: there has not been a reliable heel playing major league baseball. It’s all babyfaces, which is really, really boring.
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)