2014 May 16
May 16, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Angels down 5-3 with two runners on base in the bottom of the ninth inning. Perfect time for Mike Trout’s first career walk-off home run.
May 16, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Actually, this probably deserved the double facepalm.
May 16, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
But where would you put the extra two?
May 16, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
If he really wants to act like a rich person he should hire someone to flip his bat for him.
May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
That sound you hear is the baseball blogosphere rejoicing over the fact that it now has an excuse to post viral cat videos.
May 16, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff!
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 18
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 47
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)