2014 May 16
May 16, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Angels down 5-3 with two runners on base in the bottom of the ninth inning. Perfect time for Mike Trout’s first career walk-off home run.
May 16, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Actually, this probably deserved the double facepalm.
May 16, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
But where would you put the extra two?
May 16, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
If he really wants to act like a rich person he should hire someone to flip his bat for him.
May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
That sound you hear is the baseball blogosphere rejoicing over the fact that it now has an excuse to post viral cat videos.
May 16, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff!
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 3
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)