2014 May 16
May 16, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Angels down 5-3 with two runners on base in the bottom of the ninth inning. Perfect time for Mike Trout’s first career walk-off home run.
May 16, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Actually, this probably deserved the double facepalm.
May 16, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
But where would you put the extra two?
May 16, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
If he really wants to act like a rich person he should hire someone to flip his bat for him.
May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
That sound you hear is the baseball blogosphere rejoicing over the fact that it now has an excuse to post viral cat videos.
May 16, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff!
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 20
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 102
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 73
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (102)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)