2014 May 16
May 16, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Angels down 5-3 with two runners on base in the bottom of the ninth inning. Perfect time for Mike Trout’s first career walk-off home run.
May 16, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Actually, this probably deserved the double facepalm.
May 16, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
But where would you put the extra two?
May 16, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
If he really wants to act like a rich person he should hire someone to flip his bat for him.
May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
That sound you hear is the baseball blogosphere rejoicing over the fact that it now has an excuse to post viral cat videos.
May 16, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff!
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)