2014 May 16
May 16, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Angels down 5-3 with two runners on base in the bottom of the ninth inning. Perfect time for Mike Trout’s first career walk-off home run.
May 16, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Actually, this probably deserved the double facepalm.
May 16, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
But where would you put the extra two?
May 16, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
If he really wants to act like a rich person he should hire someone to flip his bat for him.
May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM EST
That sound you hear is the baseball blogosphere rejoicing over the fact that it now has an excuse to post viral cat videos.
May 16, 2014, 6:48 AM EST
YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff! And YOU get a walkoff!
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 18
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 74
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)