May 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Seriously: it had the straightest fastball you’ll ever see from catcher/relief pitcher Drew Butera, it had Senator John McCain and his wife finally breaking out the fist-pumping and celebrating moves they were gonna use if election night: 2008 had gone better for them and it had some due catching the thing one-handed while holding a kid in his other arm.
Now, the kid looks way less than pleased that her dad is freaking out like this — and any one of those catch-a-homer-while-holding-a-baby things is mere inches away from tragedy, but it’s still a great video.
- Video: Watch Matt Harvey’s return to action against the Tigers 0
- Matt Harvey makes his return. And he was really impressive. 21
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 28
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 36
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 147
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (380)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (147)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)