May 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Seriously: it had the straightest fastball you’ll ever see from catcher/relief pitcher Drew Butera, it had Senator John McCain and his wife finally breaking out the fist-pumping and celebrating moves they were gonna use if election night: 2008 had gone better for them and it had some due catching the thing one-handed while holding a kid in his other arm.
Now, the kid looks way less than pleased that her dad is freaking out like this — and any one of those catch-a-homer-while-holding-a-baby things is mere inches away from tragedy, but it’s still a great video.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)