May 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Athletics outfielder Coco Crisp needs your help. He is developing a game in which users catch baseballs in his lofty head of hair, and he’s looking for a catchy name.
— Covelli Crisp (@Coco_Crisp) May 24, 2014
Crisp tweets that he will give away a suite to a 2014 Athletics game to the winner of his #NameCocosGame contest.
I’m guessing my entry of “hairball” won’t win the prize.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 38
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 23
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 24
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 45
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)