May 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Athletics outfielder Coco Crisp needs your help. He is developing a game in which users catch baseballs in his lofty head of hair, and he’s looking for a catchy name.
— Covelli Crisp (@Coco_Crisp) May 24, 2014
Crisp tweets that he will give away a suite to a 2014 Athletics game to the winner of his #NameCocosGame contest.
I’m guessing my entry of “hairball” won’t win the prize.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (73)