May 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Athletics outfielder Coco Crisp needs your help. He is developing a game in which users catch baseballs in his lofty head of hair, and he’s looking for a catchy name.
— Covelli Crisp (@Coco_Crisp) May 24, 2014
Crisp tweets that he will give away a suite to a 2014 Athletics game to the winner of his #NameCocosGame contest.
I’m guessing my entry of “hairball” won’t win the prize.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 15
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 14
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54