May 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Athletics outfielder Coco Crisp needs your help. He is developing a game in which users catch baseballs in his lofty head of hair, and he’s looking for a catchy name.
— Covelli Crisp (@Coco_Crisp) May 24, 2014
Crisp tweets that he will give away a suite to a 2014 Athletics game to the winner of his #NameCocosGame contest.
I’m guessing my entry of “hairball” won’t win the prize.
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 18
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 30
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 81
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)