May 24, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Athletics outfielder Coco Crisp needs your help. He is developing a game in which users catch baseballs in his lofty head of hair, and he’s looking for a catchy name.
— Covelli Crisp (@Coco_Crisp) May 24, 2014
Crisp tweets that he will give away a suite to a 2014 Athletics game to the winner of his #NameCocosGame contest.
I’m guessing my entry of “hairball” won’t win the prize.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 137
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 31
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (148)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)