May 24, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
It’s well-known by now that Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre doesn’t like people touching his head for whatever reason. Of course, this just invites people to mess around with him constantly. As you’ll see in the video below, Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera was the latest to do so last night.
It’s an odd and unfortunate phobia, but Beltre’s reactions to these head-rubs will never stop being hilarious.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 18
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 3
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 15
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 36
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)