May 24, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
It’s well-known by now that Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre doesn’t like people touching his head for whatever reason. Of course, this just invites people to mess around with him constantly. As you’ll see in the video below, Tigers first baseman Miguel Cabrera was the latest to do so last night.
It’s an odd and unfortunate phobia, but Beltre’s reactions to these head-rubs will never stop being hilarious.
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 0
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)