May 27, 2014, 8:04 PM EST
Our friend Jeff Passan at Yahoo Sports has the footage …
The single worst first pitch in baseball history now belongs to 50 Cent. This is just wow. https://t.co/UdIPe2rKnU
— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) May 27, 2014
Not sure about “single worst first pitch” — that’s a long list — but it belongs in the conversation. “Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen threw a similarly-wide-left pitch last year at Tropicana Field.
And if there’s an athletes-only category, let’s go with Washington Wizards guard John Wall.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 248
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 48
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (248)
- Yankees fans: would you give up the 2009 title just to be rid of A-Rod? (122)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)