May 29, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Louis C.K. is one of my favorite comedians, so I’m happy to have an excuse to write about him here now that Jennifer Gould Keil of the New York Post reports that he bought Babe Ruth’s old house in the Hamptons for $2.49 million.
It’s a three-story, 4,957-square foot place called “Primrose Cottage” built in 1901 and apparently Ruth used to “summer” there.
Here’s a photo of the place, via the real estate website “The Real Deal”:
I mean, I guess that’s a decent place if you’re into that type of thing. I’ve been trying to buy Luis Rivas’ old place in Minnesota for years now, but can’t scrape together the cash.
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 38
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 10
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)