May 29, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Louis C.K. is one of my favorite comedians, so I’m happy to have an excuse to write about him here now that Jennifer Gould Keil of the New York Post reports that he bought Babe Ruth’s old house in the Hamptons for $2.49 million.
It’s a three-story, 4,957-square foot place called “Primrose Cottage” built in 1901 and apparently Ruth used to “summer” there.
Here’s a photo of the place, via the real estate website “The Real Deal”:
I mean, I guess that’s a decent place if you’re into that type of thing. I’ve been trying to buy Luis Rivas’ old place in Minnesota for years now, but can’t scrape together the cash.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 12
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 45
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 45
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 90
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)