May 29, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Louis C.K. is one of my favorite comedians, so I’m happy to have an excuse to write about him here now that Jennifer Gould Keil of the New York Post reports that he bought Babe Ruth’s old house in the Hamptons for $2.49 million.
It’s a three-story, 4,957-square foot place called “Primrose Cottage” built in 1901 and apparently Ruth used to “summer” there.
Here’s a photo of the place, via the real estate website “The Real Deal”:
I mean, I guess that’s a decent place if you’re into that type of thing. I’ve been trying to buy Luis Rivas’ old place in Minnesota for years now, but can’t scrape together the cash.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 40
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 35
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)