May 30, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
In addition to being one of the best all-around players in baseball so far this season Twins second baseman Brian Dozier apparently goes around bragging about how he can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under two minutes.
Josh Willingham making a cameo to say “good effort, though” made me laugh for some reason.
(As a kid I had a Rubik’s Cube and could never figure out how to solve it, so at some point I just removed all the stickers and stuck them back on to make it look like I solved it. I was a super fun kid.)
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)