May 30, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
In addition to being one of the best all-around players in baseball so far this season Twins second baseman Brian Dozier apparently goes around bragging about how he can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under two minutes.
Josh Willingham making a cameo to say “good effort, though” made me laugh for some reason.
(As a kid I had a Rubik’s Cube and could never figure out how to solve it, so at some point I just removed all the stickers and stuck them back on to make it look like I solved it. I was a super fun kid.)
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39