May 30, 2014, 9:18 AM EDT
YANKEES FAN 1: …Look! Ah! Oh! Oh!
YANKEES FAN 2: He has given us a sign!
YANKEES FAN 1: He has given us… His chair!
YANKEES FAN 2: The chair is the sign. Let us follow His example!
YANKEES FAN 1: Let us, like Him, hold up one chair and let another be stacked against the wall, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.
YANKEES FAN 2: No, no, no. The chair is a sign that we must gather chairs together in abundance!
YANKEES FAN 3: …the chair?! No, follow the Gourd!
YANKEES FANS 1 and 2: Oh, get off!
Whatever the case, the Cubs gotta pay for those Wrigley Field renovations somehow:
- Who really owns a home run ball? 56
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 127
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Remembering David Letterman’s best sports moments 11
- Ryan Zimmerman is Mr. Walk-Off (and the numbers to prove it) 11
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (125)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)