May 30, 2014, 9:18 AM EDT
YANKEES FAN 1: …Look! Ah! Oh! Oh!
YANKEES FAN 2: He has given us a sign!
YANKEES FAN 1: He has given us… His chair!
YANKEES FAN 2: The chair is the sign. Let us follow His example!
YANKEES FAN 1: Let us, like Him, hold up one chair and let another be stacked against the wall, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.
YANKEES FAN 2: No, no, no. The chair is a sign that we must gather chairs together in abundance!
YANKEES FAN 3: …the chair?! No, follow the Gourd!
YANKEES FANS 1 and 2: Oh, get off!
Whatever the case, the Cubs gotta pay for those Wrigley Field renovations somehow:
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)