Jun 3, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Ryan Zimmerman is expected to be activated from the disabled list today. This after he had a pair of hits in his final rehab game at High-A Potomac last night.
Where he plays in Washington will be fun to see. He played left field in two of his four rehab games, and as we’ve noted over the past couple of weeks, he’ll likely see action there for the Nats in addition to his usual third base and maybe even some first base. Once Bryce Harper comes back it’ll be interesting to see if the Nats put him in center instead of Denard Span and go with Zimmerman in right.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 118
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 30
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 35
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (127)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)