Jun 3, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Ryan Zimmerman is expected to be activated from the disabled list today. This after he had a pair of hits in his final rehab game at High-A Potomac last night.
Where he plays in Washington will be fun to see. He played left field in two of his four rehab games, and as we’ve noted over the past couple of weeks, he’ll likely see action there for the Nats in addition to his usual third base and maybe even some first base. Once Bryce Harper comes back it’ll be interesting to see if the Nats put him in center instead of Denard Span and go with Zimmerman in right.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 67
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11