Jun 3, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Ryan Zimmerman is expected to be activated from the disabled list today. This after he had a pair of hits in his final rehab game at High-A Potomac last night.
Where he plays in Washington will be fun to see. He played left field in two of his four rehab games, and as we’ve noted over the past couple of weeks, he’ll likely see action there for the Nats in addition to his usual third base and maybe even some first base. Once Bryce Harper comes back it’ll be interesting to see if the Nats put him in center instead of Denard Span and go with Zimmerman in right.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 267
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (272)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)