Jun 7, 2014, 3:47 PM EST
Someone will be playing shortstop for the Tigers in tonight’s game against the Red Sox, but they just don’t know who yet. The club posted their lineup for tonight’s game and simply put “????????????” at shortstop in the ninth spot in the lineup.
Via Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports:
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) June 7, 2014
No word on if the Tigers have acquired Matthew Lesko.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40