Jun 9, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
After missing one-and-a-half games with a strained hip flexor Yasiel Puig is back in the Dodgers’ starting lineup for tonight’s matchup versus the Reds.
Puig left Saturday’s game in the fifth inning after tweaking his hip sliding into second base and Jamie Romak started in his place as the Dodgers’ right fielder Sunday.
Puig has started 55 of the Dodgers’ first 64 games, hitting .335 with 11 homers and a 1.021 OPS that’s nearly 100 points higher than the mark from his excellent rookie season. He’s hitting third tonight.
Dan Patrick Show: Don Mattingly talks Dodgers’ chemistry issues
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)