Jun 10, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Well this is an unsettling development:
Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui will make their Old Timers Day debuts on June 22.
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) June 10, 2014
I am three and a half months older than Damon. I am 11 months older than Matsui And they are “old timers.” Sigh.
On the bright side, both of them have played recently enough to where the quality of the Old Timers Game is about to go up. Let’s see Don Larsen get that 84-year-old fastball by Godzilla!
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)