Jun 10, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
Yesterday we saw the leak/tease, today the official announcement. These are the style of caps teams will wear on the Fourth of July:
I dunno. I actually kind of like them for a one-off. I like them better than the ones with the stars and stripes in the actual logo, anyway, and the less said about any camouflage designs the better.
As per usual MLB policy, 100% of the proceeds from sales of these caps will go to the Welcome Back Veterans charity.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 8
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 13
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)