Jun 11, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Braves left fielder Justin Upton left last night’s game in Colorado with a left hamstring strain. He is day-to-day, telling Dave O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he might miss one or two games, but it’s still possible that he plays today. Must be one of those things you gotta sleep on.
The tweak must have occurred in the first inning, when Upton hit an infield single and scored. He didn’t play the field in the bottom of the inning.
Upton is hitting .295/.375/.553 with 14 homers and 36 RBIs on the season.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 2
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 30
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 4
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 12
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 101
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)