Jun 11, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Braves left fielder Justin Upton left last night’s game in Colorado with a left hamstring strain. He is day-to-day, telling Dave O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he might miss one or two games, but it’s still possible that he plays today. Must be one of those things you gotta sleep on.
The tweak must have occurred in the first inning, when Upton hit an infield single and scored. He didn’t play the field in the bottom of the inning.
Upton is hitting .295/.375/.553 with 14 homers and 36 RBIs on the season.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 0
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 33
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)