Jun 12, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
It wasn’t quite as impressive as his laser to throw out Howie Kendrick at the plate Tuesday night, but A’s left fielder Yoenis Cespedes made another great throw last night to nail Albert Pujols at third base.
And, just like Tuesday night’s rocket, it was preceded by Cespedes misplaying the ball in the outfield to convince the baserunner to go another 90 feet. At this point maybe he’s bobbling balls on purpose just to coax runners into testing him.
Here’s the MLB.com video:
“You’ve gotta be kidding me!”
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 267
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (272)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)