Jun 16, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Back in February, Hank the Dog was just some stray in a blighted part of Phoenix. Now he’s such a big shot people are willing pay hundreds of dollars for his dirty dishes. From the MLB Auctions site:
You are bidding on Hank the Ballpark Pup’s Milwaukee Brewers dog bowl. Hank made a special appearance at the Brewers versus Pirates game on May 14, 2014 and kindly had his dog bowl authenticated for us, once he was done using it of course. This dog bowl is authenticated as “Hank Used” with MLB hologram number HZ180144 and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the Wisconsin Humane Society.
And you thought Tanaka’s folding chair was an esoteric pice of memorabilia.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8