Jun 21, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Norris held the Yankees to one run on three hits and two walks while striking out four over five innings. Manager Buck Showalter brought in reliever Ryan Webb to begin the sixth inning. On the season, Norris has a 3.62 ERA with a 60/28 K/BB ratio in 87 innings.
The Orioles recently sent down Kevin Gausman, but they plan to use him and Norris in both games in Friday’s double-header against the Rays. The O’s will need to find someone else to replace Norris if he needs to miss a start or go on the disabled list.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)