Jun 23, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
The latest update in the National League All-Star balloting was released earlier this evening and there are some significant changes from last week.
Perhaps the biggest one is that NL home run and RBI leader Giancarlo Stanton has dropped to fourth in the voting among outfielders. He has flipped-flopped with Carlos Gomez. Meanwhile, Aramis Ramirez has jumped over David Wright to take the lead at third base. It’s still a very close vote at the position, with Pablo Sandoval nipping at their heels.
Jonathan Lucroy, with the help of the Brewers’ recent “attack ad” against Yadier Molina, has made a big move to pass Buster Posey for second among catchers. However, he still has some work to do to pass Molina.
Check out the full update below:
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15