Jun 24, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
As far as classic baseball pranks go, it’s a simple one: Put a cup on top of someone’s head without them noticing and then watch them go about their usual business in the dugout while trying not to crack up too much.
And yet it makes me chuckle every time.
John Danks of the White Sox was the latest target during Monday night’s game against the Orioles:
Alejandro De Aza does a pretty solid job keeping a straight face, at least for a while.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 31
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 6
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)