Jun 25, 2014, 7:23 AM EDT
My kids once made the fan-cam and saw themselves on the big scoreboard at a Columbus Clippers game. They jumped around and were super excited. But they were nowhere near as excited as this kid — who, based on the hashtag I assume was at a Marlins game last weekend — was.
Some kids you wonder about. Some kids you see for one second and say “yeah, I think he’s gonna be just fine.” This kid is in the latter camp.
- George Springer placed on 7-day concussion disabled list 0
- Video: Joey Votto ejected, bumps umpire 18
- Carlos Rodon to make first MLB start Saturday 1
- Bryce Harper’s underrated day: Three at-bats, three homers 42
- Tigers, doctors clear Justin Verlander to resume throwing 12
- Brook Jacoby and umpire Doug Eddings were in a “loud, obscenity-laced, nose-to-nose exchange” 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 143
- Devin Mesoraco could need hip surgery 11
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (143)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- Alex Rodriguez hits a pinch-hit home run to tie Willie Mays at 660 home runs (96)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (95)