Jun 25, 2014, 7:23 AM EST
My kids once made the fan-cam and saw themselves on the big scoreboard at a Columbus Clippers game. They jumped around and were super excited. But they were nowhere near as excited as this kid — who, based on the hashtag I assume was at a Marlins game last weekend — was.
Some kids you wonder about. Some kids you see for one second and say “yeah, I think he’s gonna be just fine.” This kid is in the latter camp.
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 42
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 54
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 45
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)