Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
The Dodgers have activated third baseman Juan Uribe from the disabled list, MLB.com’s Michael Lananna reports. He is in tonight’s lineup against the Cardinals. Uribe had been sidelined since May 21 with a strained right hamstring. Carlos Triunfel was optioned to Triple-A Albuquerque to make room for Uribe on the roster.
Uribe, 35, was off to a great start with the Dodgers, slashing .303/.331/.454 with four home runs and 18 RBI in 160 plate appearances. In Uribe’s absence, the Dodgers had been using a combination of Justin Turner, Chone Figgins, and Miguel Rojas.
Shortstop Hanley Ramirez remains out of the Dodgers’ lineup, as he continues to battle irritation of the A/C joint in his right shoulder.
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 35
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 10
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 60
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)