Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
The Dodgers have activated third baseman Juan Uribe from the disabled list, MLB.com’s Michael Lananna reports. He is in tonight’s lineup against the Cardinals. Uribe had been sidelined since May 21 with a strained right hamstring. Carlos Triunfel was optioned to Triple-A Albuquerque to make room for Uribe on the roster.
Uribe, 35, was off to a great start with the Dodgers, slashing .303/.331/.454 with four home runs and 18 RBI in 160 plate appearances. In Uribe’s absence, the Dodgers had been using a combination of Justin Turner, Chone Figgins, and Miguel Rojas.
Shortstop Hanley Ramirez remains out of the Dodgers’ lineup, as he continues to battle irritation of the A/C joint in his right shoulder.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 24
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 83
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 17
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (85)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)