Jun 27, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times reports that Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs is expected to rejoin the rotation some time next week. The lefty has been on the disabled list since June 6 with a strained right hamstring.
Skaggs had poor results in his first rehab outing with Triple-A Salt Lake on Thursday, allowing seven runs (two earned) on five hits and five walks over three innings of work. In 12 starts with the Angels prior to the injury, Skaggs posted a 4.34 ERA with a 58/24 K/BB ratio in 76 2/3 innings.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)