Jun 27, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
No, not his Boston house, though that may come available soon too if he doesn’t start pitching better. This is his California pad.
It’s in the Black Mountain Ranch area north of San Diego. It’s a Mediterranean-style home on an acre of land in a golf course community. It has a patio with an outdoor kitchen, a sports court, a putting green and a pool and spa. Cost?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not true. It’s $12,000 a month.
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 4
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 51
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (81)