Jun 27, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
No, not his Boston house, though that may come available soon too if he doesn’t start pitching better. This is his California pad.
It’s in the Black Mountain Ranch area north of San Diego. It’s a Mediterranean-style home on an acre of land in a golf course community. It has a patio with an outdoor kitchen, a sports court, a putting green and a pool and spa. Cost?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not true. It’s $12,000 a month.
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 18
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 14
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 79
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)