Jun 27, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
No, not his Boston house, though that may come available soon too if he doesn’t start pitching better. This is his California pad.
It’s in the Black Mountain Ranch area north of San Diego. It’s a Mediterranean-style home on an acre of land in a golf course community. It has a patio with an outdoor kitchen, a sports court, a putting green and a pool and spa. Cost?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not true. It’s $12,000 a month.
- Carlos Gomez diagnosed with sprained wrist 2
- Michael Wacha to start Thursday for the Cardinals 4
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 50
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 34
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 48
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (221)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (76)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)