Jun 27, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
No, not his Boston house, though that may come available soon too if he doesn’t start pitching better. This is his California pad.
It’s in the Black Mountain Ranch area north of San Diego. It’s a Mediterranean-style home on an acre of land in a golf course community. It has a patio with an outdoor kitchen, a sports court, a putting green and a pool and spa. Cost?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not true. It’s $12,000 a month.
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 56
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 43
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)