Jun 27, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
No, not his Boston house, though that may come available soon too if he doesn’t start pitching better. This is his California pad.
It’s in the Black Mountain Ranch area north of San Diego. It’s a Mediterranean-style home on an acre of land in a golf course community. It has a patio with an outdoor kitchen, a sports court, a putting green and a pool and spa. Cost?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not true. It’s $12,000 a month.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)