Jun 28, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Shortstop Hanley Ramirez wasn’t in Dodgers manager Don Mattingly’s original lineup for Saturday night’s game against the Cardinals. Ramirez hasn’t played since Monday due to irritation of the A/C joint in his right shoulder. However, he felt good after going through a full pre-game workout and is a late addition to the lineup, Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times reports.
Ramirez, batting third, has slashed .269/.354/.469 with 11 home runs, 46 RBI, and 10 stolen bases in 308 plate appearances this season.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 36
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 51
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 49
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)