Jun 28, 2014, 5:35 PM EDT
Blue Jays outfielder Jose Bautista hopes to return to the Blue Jays on Tuesday, when the club opens up a two-game series at home against the Brewers, MLB.com’s Gregor Chisholm reports. Bautista has been out of the Jays’ lineup since Sunday due to a strained right hamstring.
Bautista, 33, is the current leader in voting for the upcoming All-Star Game. He is slashing .305/.433/.526 with 15 home runs and 49 RBI. His on-base percentage and walks total (59) lead the American League.
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 38
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 10
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 61
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)