Jul 4, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
Bruce Bochy one again has the full panoply of Brandons at his disposal.
The Giants have activated first baseman Brandon Belt from the 15-day disabled list. He had been out since early May with a fractured thumb, but after a .520/.571/1.000 line in seven rehab games, it’s safe to say he’s ready for action.
Belt was hitting .264/.317/.504 with nine nine homers and 18 RBI n 35 games when he went down. The Giants, who are reeling, have to be happy to have him back.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 20
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (373)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)