Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
Capuano at Colorado Springs should be fun. At least for everyone not named Chris Capuano. But hey, maybe he’ll turn things around from how he did in Boston, where he put up a 4.55 ERA over 31 and two-thirds innings. That was all out of the pen, however, and presumably the Rockies will be using him as a starter.
Assuming he survives his time with the Sky Sox, he’ll likely join the depleted Rockies rotation.
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 18
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 30
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 81
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)