Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Capuano at Colorado Springs should be fun. At least for everyone not named Chris Capuano. But hey, maybe he’ll turn things around from how he did in Boston, where he put up a 4.55 ERA over 31 and two-thirds innings. That was all out of the pen, however, and presumably the Rockies will be using him as a starter.
Assuming he survives his time with the Sky Sox, he’ll likely join the depleted Rockies rotation.
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 5
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 81
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 17
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 27
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 31
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 18
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 85
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)