Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Capuano at Colorado Springs should be fun. At least for everyone not named Chris Capuano. But hey, maybe he’ll turn things around from how he did in Boston, where he put up a 4.55 ERA over 31 and two-thirds innings. That was all out of the pen, however, and presumably the Rockies will be using him as a starter.
Assuming he survives his time with the Sky Sox, he’ll likely join the depleted Rockies rotation.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 7
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 5
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 32
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 240
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 96
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (240)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (86)