Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
Capuano at Colorado Springs should be fun. At least for everyone not named Chris Capuano. But hey, maybe he’ll turn things around from how he did in Boston, where he put up a 4.55 ERA over 31 and two-thirds innings. That was all out of the pen, however, and presumably the Rockies will be using him as a starter.
Assuming he survives his time with the Sky Sox, he’ll likely join the depleted Rockies rotation.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 49
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 8
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 36
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)