Jul 8, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
As we mentioned a few weeks ago, Prince Fielder is going to appear in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” And, because this is all about publicity and buzz and stuff for that magazine, they’d be remiss in not releasing teaser photos. So here you go:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 8, 2014
I’m sure lots of dudes with way worse bodies than Fielder’s will go on about how Fielder shouldn’t be posing nude and stuff, but if America means anything, it means the right to be hypocritical and lame. But please, if you’re gonna make some negative comment about old Prince here, please do us a favor and post your BMI next to your comment.
Seriously though: he looks better sans uniform than I figured he would. Maybe credit ESPN for some airbrushing and flattering angles, but this ain’t bad. If anything it shows you that MLB uniforms and the undershirts and stuff they wear aren’t the most flattering outfits around.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)