Jul 11, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
A woman was knocked unconscious during a fight between A’s and Giants fans outside AT&T Park following the A’s-Giants game yesterday afternoon. The fight took place on King Street, which is just outside the park. The woman was actually attempting to break up a fight between two men, but ended up being punched in the face and hit her head on the sidewalk. Her condition is unknown, but she was unresponsive when she was taken away in an ambulance.
Last fall a man was killed during a fight near AT&T Park following a Dodgers-Giants game. And, of course, Giants fan Bryan Stow was brutally beaten outside of Dodger Stadium following the Opening Day game in 2011.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)