Jul 11, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
A woman was knocked unconscious during a fight between A’s and Giants fans outside AT&T Park following the A’s-Giants game yesterday afternoon. The fight took place on King Street, which is just outside the park. The woman was actually attempting to break up a fight between two men, but ended up being punched in the face and hit her head on the sidewalk. Her condition is unknown, but she was unresponsive when she was taken away in an ambulance.
Last fall a man was killed during a fight near AT&T Park following a Dodgers-Giants game. And, of course, Giants fan Bryan Stow was brutally beaten outside of Dodger Stadium following the Opening Day game in 2011.
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 15
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 14
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 36
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 30
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 44
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)