Jul 11, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
A woman was knocked unconscious during a fight between A’s and Giants fans outside AT&T Park following the A’s-Giants game yesterday afternoon. The fight took place on King Street, which is just outside the park. The woman was actually attempting to break up a fight between two men, but ended up being punched in the face and hit her head on the sidewalk. Her condition is unknown, but she was unresponsive when she was taken away in an ambulance.
Last fall a man was killed during a fight near AT&T Park following a Dodgers-Giants game. And, of course, Giants fan Bryan Stow was brutally beaten outside of Dodger Stadium following the Opening Day game in 2011.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 21
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 120
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 130
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 36
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (122)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)