Jul 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Reimold suffered the injury while running the bases during last night’s game. The 30-year-old was claimed off waivers from the Orioles earlier this month and went 4-for-12 (.333) with three doubles and three RBI over his first four games with Toronto.
Reimold showed some promise early on in his career, but a pair of neck surgeries limited him to just 56 games between 2012-2013. He continues to have some pretty rotten luck on the health front.
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 4
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 25
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 219
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 95
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (235)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (86)