Jul 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Reimold suffered the injury while running the bases during last night’s game. The 30-year-old was claimed off waivers from the Orioles earlier this month and went 4-for-12 (.333) with three doubles and three RBI over his first four games with Toronto.
Reimold showed some promise early on in his career, but a pair of neck surgeries limited him to just 56 games between 2012-2013. He continues to have some pretty rotten luck on the health front.
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 26
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 72
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 64
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)