Jul 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Reimold suffered the injury while running the bases during last night’s game. The 30-year-old was claimed off waivers from the Orioles earlier this month and went 4-for-12 (.333) with three doubles and three RBI over his first four games with Toronto.
Reimold showed some promise early on in his career, but a pair of neck surgeries limited him to just 56 games between 2012-2013. He continues to have some pretty rotten luck on the health front.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)