Jul 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Reimold suffered the injury while running the bases during last night’s game. The 30-year-old was claimed off waivers from the Orioles earlier this month and went 4-for-12 (.333) with three doubles and three RBI over his first four games with Toronto.
Reimold showed some promise early on in his career, but a pair of neck surgeries limited him to just 56 games between 2012-2013. He continues to have some pretty rotten luck on the health front.
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 63
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)