Jul 13, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Sunday night’s Futures Game at Target Field in Minneapolis. First pitch is scheduled for just after 5:00 p.m. ET.
The game will be televised on MLB Network, with Matt Vasgersian, Sean Casey, Heidi Watney, and MLB.com prospect guru Jonathan Mayo on the call.
Michael Taylor, CF, Nationals
Sean Coyle, 2B, Red Sox
Corey Seager, SS, Dodgers
Kris Bryant, 3B, Cubs
Joey Gallo, DH, Rangers
D.J. Peterson, 1B, Mariners
Jesse Winker, LF, Reds
Hunter Renfroe, RF, Padres
Kevin Plawecki, C, Mets
Dalton Pompey, CF, Blue Jays
Francisco Lindor, SS, Indians
Jose Peraza, 2B, Braves
Kennys Vargas, 1B, Twins
Steven Moya, LF, Tigers
Dariel Alvarez, RF, Orioles
Gabby Guerrero, DH, Mariners
Renato Nunez, 3B, Athletics
Jorge Alfaro, C, Rangers
Red Sox prospect Henry Owens will start for USA and Twins prospect Jose Berrios starts for World.
The other scheduled pitchers for Team USA are, in order, Daniel Norris (Blue Jays), Christian Binford (Royals), Hunter Harvey (Orioles), Alex Meyer (Twins), Lucas Giolito (Nationals), Jake Thompson (Tigers), Braden Shipley (Diamondbacks), Robert Stephenson (Reds), and Noah Syndergaard (Mets).
And following Berrios for Team World will be Domingo German (Marlins), Edwin Escobar (Giants), Luis Severino (Yankees), Julio Urias (Dodgers), Michael Feliz (Astros), Enny Romero (Rays), Jorge Lopez (Brewers), Alfonso Alcantara (Angels), and Tayron Guerrero (Padres).
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 48
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)