Jul 13, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Sunday night’s Futures Game at Target Field in Minneapolis. First pitch is scheduled for just after 5:00 p.m. ET.
The game will be televised on MLB Network, with Matt Vasgersian, Sean Casey, Heidi Watney, and MLB.com prospect guru Jonathan Mayo on the call.
Michael Taylor, CF, Nationals
Sean Coyle, 2B, Red Sox
Corey Seager, SS, Dodgers
Kris Bryant, 3B, Cubs
Joey Gallo, DH, Rangers
D.J. Peterson, 1B, Mariners
Jesse Winker, LF, Reds
Hunter Renfroe, RF, Padres
Kevin Plawecki, C, Mets
Dalton Pompey, CF, Blue Jays
Francisco Lindor, SS, Indians
Jose Peraza, 2B, Braves
Kennys Vargas, 1B, Twins
Steven Moya, LF, Tigers
Dariel Alvarez, RF, Orioles
Gabby Guerrero, DH, Mariners
Renato Nunez, 3B, Athletics
Jorge Alfaro, C, Rangers
Red Sox prospect Henry Owens will start for USA and Twins prospect Jose Berrios starts for World.
The other scheduled pitchers for Team USA are, in order, Daniel Norris (Blue Jays), Christian Binford (Royals), Hunter Harvey (Orioles), Alex Meyer (Twins), Lucas Giolito (Nationals), Jake Thompson (Tigers), Braden Shipley (Diamondbacks), Robert Stephenson (Reds), and Noah Syndergaard (Mets).
And following Berrios for Team World will be Domingo German (Marlins), Edwin Escobar (Giants), Luis Severino (Yankees), Julio Urias (Dodgers), Michael Feliz (Astros), Enny Romero (Rays), Jorge Lopez (Brewers), Alfonso Alcantara (Angels), and Tayron Guerrero (Padres).
- Felix Hernandez pounded as Mariners lose fourth straight 7
- Blue Jays manager John Gibbons will return in 2015 5
- HBT Daily: Why did Frank Wren get the axe? 2
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (111)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (87)