Jul 13, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Sunday night’s Futures Game at Target Field in Minneapolis. First pitch is scheduled for just after 5:00 p.m. ET.
The game will be televised on MLB Network, with Matt Vasgersian, Sean Casey, Heidi Watney, and MLB.com prospect guru Jonathan Mayo on the call.
Michael Taylor, CF, Nationals
Sean Coyle, 2B, Red Sox
Corey Seager, SS, Dodgers
Kris Bryant, 3B, Cubs
Joey Gallo, DH, Rangers
D.J. Peterson, 1B, Mariners
Jesse Winker, LF, Reds
Hunter Renfroe, RF, Padres
Kevin Plawecki, C, Mets
Dalton Pompey, CF, Blue Jays
Francisco Lindor, SS, Indians
Jose Peraza, 2B, Braves
Kennys Vargas, 1B, Twins
Steven Moya, LF, Tigers
Dariel Alvarez, RF, Orioles
Gabby Guerrero, DH, Mariners
Renato Nunez, 3B, Athletics
Jorge Alfaro, C, Rangers
Red Sox prospect Henry Owens will start for USA and Twins prospect Jose Berrios starts for World.
The other scheduled pitchers for Team USA are, in order, Daniel Norris (Blue Jays), Christian Binford (Royals), Hunter Harvey (Orioles), Alex Meyer (Twins), Lucas Giolito (Nationals), Jake Thompson (Tigers), Braden Shipley (Diamondbacks), Robert Stephenson (Reds), and Noah Syndergaard (Mets).
And following Berrios for Team World will be Domingo German (Marlins), Edwin Escobar (Giants), Luis Severino (Yankees), Julio Urias (Dodgers), Michael Feliz (Astros), Enny Romero (Rays), Jorge Lopez (Brewers), Alfonso Alcantara (Angels), and Tayron Guerrero (Padres).
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 58
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 88
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 13
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 28
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 89
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)