A guy rushed the field in Arizona to take a selfie with Gerardo Parra. And to flash some sweet moves.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Rushing the field is dumb, but it’s way dumber when you don’t have a plan. Say what you will about this jackwagon in Phoenix for Friday night’s Cubs-Diamondbacks game, but at least he had a plan.
As the video shows, he also had some pretty sweet moves:
Kudos to the security people for not hitting him with a taser or choke-slamming him or anything. Those sorts of moves have become the style lately, even though it’s basically never warranted for drunk jerks running out onto baseball diamonds.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 21
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)