A guy rushed the field in Arizona to take a selfie with Gerardo Parra. And to flash some sweet moves.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Rushing the field is dumb, but it’s way dumber when you don’t have a plan. Say what you will about this jackwagon in Phoenix for Friday night’s Cubs-Diamondbacks game, but at least he had a plan.
As the video shows, he also had some pretty sweet moves:
Kudos to the security people for not hitting him with a taser or choke-slamming him or anything. Those sorts of moves have become the style lately, even though it’s basically never warranted for drunk jerks running out onto baseball diamonds.
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 0
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 27
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 88
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 14
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 144
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)