Jul 22, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Mariners starter Roenis Elias left last night’s game against the Mets with an apparent arm injury.
Elias, who was having a good night when he left, having allowed one run while striking out eight over five and a third, was visited by the trainer and was seen stretching out his fingers and hand which often suggests forearm tightness.
He’s 8-8 with a 4.41 ERA on the year. His status should be updated sometime today.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 58
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 17
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)