Jul 22, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Mariners starter Roenis Elias left last night’s game against the Mets with an apparent arm injury.
Elias, who was having a good night when he left, having allowed one run while striking out eight over five and a third, was visited by the trainer and was seen stretching out his fingers and hand which often suggests forearm tightness.
He’s 8-8 with a 4.41 ERA on the year. His status should be updated sometime today.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 76
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 78
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 61
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)