Jul 22, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Mariners starter Roenis Elias left last night’s game against the Mets with an apparent arm injury.
Elias, who was having a good night when he left, having allowed one run while striking out eight over five and a third, was visited by the trainer and was seen stretching out his fingers and hand which often suggests forearm tightness.
He’s 8-8 with a 4.41 ERA on the year. His status should be updated sometime today.
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 12
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 87
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (87)