Jul 23, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
Just some randomness from Levi Stahl, who is one of my favorite Twitter follows.
What the heck kind of catcher’s glove is that? Why is Captain America “leading off” from third base in the wrong direction? Also: isn’t Wonder Man balking here? So many questions.
Either way, I think Thor either strikes out or hits it really far. He’s not much of a singles hitter.
Oh, for the carefree days when the Avengers would take time out to play a friendly baseball game in the Astrodome! pic.twitter.com/AqGng358e6
— Levi Stahl (@levistahl) July 23, 2014
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 76
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)