Jul 23, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
Just some randomness from Levi Stahl, who is one of my favorite Twitter follows.
What the heck kind of catcher’s glove is that? Why is Captain America “leading off” from third base in the wrong direction? Also: isn’t Wonder Man balking here? So many questions.
Either way, I think Thor either strikes out or hits it really far. He’s not much of a singles hitter.
Oh, for the carefree days when the Avengers would take time out to play a friendly baseball game in the Astrodome! pic.twitter.com/AqGng358e6
— Levi Stahl (@levistahl) July 23, 2014
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 59
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 28
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (105)