Jul 23, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
Just some randomness from Levi Stahl, who is one of my favorite Twitter follows.
What the heck kind of catcher’s glove is that? Why is Captain America “leading off” from third base in the wrong direction? Also: isn’t Wonder Man balking here? So many questions.
Either way, I think Thor either strikes out or hits it really far. He’s not much of a singles hitter.
Oh, for the carefree days when the Avengers would take time out to play a friendly baseball game in the Astrodome! pic.twitter.com/AqGng358e6
— Levi Stahl (@levistahl) July 23, 2014
- The beauty of belief 7
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 30
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 14
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 68
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 15
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)