Jul 23, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
Just some randomness from Levi Stahl, who is one of my favorite Twitter follows.
What the heck kind of catcher’s glove is that? Why is Captain America “leading off” from third base in the wrong direction? Also: isn’t Wonder Man balking here? So many questions.
Either way, I think Thor either strikes out or hits it really far. He’s not much of a singles hitter.
Oh, for the carefree days when the Avengers would take time out to play a friendly baseball game in the Astrodome! pic.twitter.com/AqGng358e6
— Levi Stahl (@levistahl) July 23, 2014
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)