Jul 24, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
UPDATE: Welp, that was fast. Shane Victorino had a base hit in the seventh. Stand down.
2:49PM: Blue Jays rookie right-hander Marcus Stroman is currently no-hitting the Red Sox through six innings. The odds are against him completing it as he has already tossed 91 pitches through six innings. But it’s worth keeping our eye on it all the same.
The win, it would seem, is in the bag, however, as the Jays are leading Boston 7-0. We’ll keep you posted.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 107
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 4
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 367
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (367)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (108)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)