Jul 24, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
UPDATE: Welp, that was fast. Shane Victorino had a base hit in the seventh. Stand down.
2:49PM: Blue Jays rookie right-hander Marcus Stroman is currently no-hitting the Red Sox through six innings. The odds are against him completing it as he has already tossed 91 pitches through six innings. But it’s worth keeping our eye on it all the same.
The win, it would seem, is in the bag, however, as the Jays are leading Boston 7-0. We’ll keep you posted.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 43
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)