Jul 24, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
UPDATE: Welp, that was fast. Shane Victorino had a base hit in the seventh. Stand down.
2:49PM: Blue Jays rookie right-hander Marcus Stroman is currently no-hitting the Red Sox through six innings. The odds are against him completing it as he has already tossed 91 pitches through six innings. But it’s worth keeping our eye on it all the same.
The win, it would seem, is in the bag, however, as the Jays are leading Boston 7-0. We’ll keep you posted.
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 2
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 1
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 10
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 10
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 19
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)