Jul 24, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
UPDATE: Welp, that was fast. Shane Victorino had a base hit in the seventh. Stand down.
2:49PM: Blue Jays rookie right-hander Marcus Stroman is currently no-hitting the Red Sox through six innings. The odds are against him completing it as he has already tossed 91 pitches through six innings. But it’s worth keeping our eye on it all the same.
The win, it would seem, is in the bag, however, as the Jays are leading Boston 7-0. We’ll keep you posted.
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 44
- The Nationals and Phillies are nearing a trade for Jonathan Papelbon 25
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 81
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 90
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 19
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)