Jul 24, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
This is pretty great. Via Nick Wong on Twitter, Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel tossed this baseball to a heckler in the crowd during today’s game against the Athletics.
It’s awesome because it’s true. And it’s nice to see that Keuchel not only gets it, but has a sense of humor about the whole thing. It should be enough to turn that “heckler” into a fan. Well done.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 107
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 47
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (107)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (84)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (77)