Jul 24, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
This is pretty great. Via Nick Wong on Twitter, Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel tossed this baseball to a heckler in the crowd during today’s game against the Athletics.
It’s awesome because it’s true. And it’s nice to see that Keuchel not only gets it, but has a sense of humor about the whole thing. It should be enough to turn that “heckler” into a fan. Well done.
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 0
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 8
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 30
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 21
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 12
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)