Jul 24, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
This is pretty great. Via Nick Wong on Twitter, Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel tossed this baseball to a heckler in the crowd during today’s game against the Athletics.
It’s awesome because it’s true. And it’s nice to see that Keuchel not only gets it, but has a sense of humor about the whole thing. It should be enough to turn that “heckler” into a fan. Well done.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)